One very pissed off NJ voter has sent me the following Robocall files from the NJ Governor election.
Here are the audio files.
- Steve Forbes for Christie for Gov - Download NJGovForbes.wav (413.2K)
- Chris Christie For Gov 1 - Download NJChristie1.wav (497.7K)
- Chris Christie For Gov 2 - Download NJChristie2.wav (367.5K)
- Chris Christie For Gov 3 - Download NJChristie1.wav (497.7K)
- Congressman Chris Smith for Christie -
According to Real Clear Politics:
On the heels of a Rasmussen poll showing him leading in the June 2 Republican primary, a Daily Kos/Research 2000 poll out today finds New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Chris Christie ahead of Gov. Jon Corzine (D) in a potential general election matchup (May 25-27, 600 LV, +/- 4%).
With 55% of voters holding an unfavorable opinion of Corzine, Christie holds a 46%-39% lead. Close to half of voters hold no opinion of Christie, while two-thirds don't know enough about his primary opponent, Steve Lonegan -- who leads Corzine by 3 points.